It can be accessed individually to access your apps and Wi-Fi and / or mobile data.
Internet access can be stopped
- Reduction of information
- Save battery
- Increase your privacy
- Manage your mobile app
- Easily add extra / extra hire
- Background app activity
- Alert for new applications on the Internet
- Adult Block Website
It’s easy to use
• Root Android Firewall Protection!
Do not do it home
• Without tracking and analysis
• Effective development and support
• Android 5.1 and later
• IPv4 / IPv6 TCP / UDP support
• is tried
• Support multiple device users
• Optional screen
• Limit by rolling time is limited
• Optional system application block
Device Address * Automatic Release
- Identify the applications installed on your mobile device
- Newly installed applications reach Internet * * personalities and announcements
- Keep blocks against the bases
Prevent background activity for selected features
- Display the complete information display
Design theme designed with light and dark theme
• Use incoming traffic; Export PCAP files to find and filter log attempts; Traffic analysis
• Allow blocks / individual addresses
• New application notification; Configure Internet leaders directly from notifications
Display status status status
• Select five additional topics in the light and dark version
Not all these features have a new device.
Why does the map use the InternetGuard database?
It’s a confusion. Internet Guard uses a VPN packet to fill the station. All traffic to any data packet, internet and external traffic is provided for sending or receiving your applications.
However, now a good part is that internetguard data has come to be used to help you test the data for each app. Select home to use home information to use.
- This app is based on the VPN interface, the only way to burn roots. It serves as a proxy server between regular applications and servers. This app does not clear your data and sends you a bit.